Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Saint Joseph's Feast Day!

Memorare to Saint Joseph

Remember, O most illustrious Patriarch St. Joseph, on the testimony of St. Teresa, Thy devoted servant, that never has it been heard that anyone who invoked thy protection or sought Thy assistance has not obtained relief. In this confidence, I come to Thee, my loving protector, chaste spouse of Mary, foster father of the Savior of men and dispenser of the treasures of His Most Sacred Heart. Despise not my prayer, but graciously hear and answer my petition (mention your request).

I agree with St. Teresa of Avila. St. Joseph is a good friend and helper. I believe that he has aided my family tremendously in many instances.

Dear St. Joseph, thank you for your wonderful guidance and protection. Please intercede for us all and especially at the hour of our death, Amen.

No comments: