Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two days and counting...


I will be launching my newest book, Prayerfully Expecting: A Nine Month Novena for Mothers-To-Be this Saturday, May 26th at Borders (details at "Appearances")! I wrote this book while on complete bed rest during a high risk pregnancy with my fifth child, Mary-Catherine. Blessed Mother Teresa whom I knew at that time, gave me a foreword for the book. Pope John Paul II blessed it. It is a book to celebrate pregnancy as a wonderful time of anticipation as mothers await childbirth and it offers the expectant Mom the opportunity to transform her pregnancy into a novena of prayer to God. It's a "baby book" for the unborn baby! An expectant Mom will be able to follow her baby's progress and record her thoughts and prayers as well as save her ultrasound pictures to cherish in years to come.

1 comment:

Karen Edmisten said...

Looking forward to the "new arrival"! :-)