Thursday, May 31, 2007

Give me the Scoop!

Hello Moms,

I will be a guest on a monthly radio show for Moms with Teresa Tomeo on the "Catholic Connection" show on Ave Maria Radio. What would you like us to talk about? What kinds of tasks in your mothering present challenges? What tips about parenting would you like to share with other Moms? Why is it important for you to pass on your Catholic faith to your children? Feel free to leave comments below and perhaps your suggestion will be used for the show! You will also be able to call in to the show to present a question or comment.

I will give you some more details about this soon. I hope you'll take a moment to leave a comment for me. May God bless your day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Donna!

How about wonderful resources for Moms ... such as Canticle magazine!

Also, you might touch upon women who want to be moms, but haven't conceived yet. Present options such as adoption and foster care. (I'd be happy to call in on that one!)

Thanks for the link to the CE article. It got quite a lot of feedback ... I hope it gets parents talking to their kids as well. Blessings, H.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you! Excellent ideas, Heidi. Yes, I'd really like to talk about the Moms who haven't been able to conceive and I would love to have you (the expert on the subject) call in!

Thanks very much for your suggestions, Heidi and again, great job on your article today on Catholic Exchange about the HPV vaccine.

God bless,
Donna

Karen Edmisten said...

Donna, I think your post about kids at Mass would also be great topic to cover. It's a universal topic and one that's never exhausted.

Also, I think it would be great to address the Catholic mom (or dad) who must attend Mass alone, due to an unbelieving spouse.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you so much, Karen for your great suggestions. I surely will plan to address these issues in an upcoming segment. I hope you can call in at that time and give us your advice!