Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Quiet Yesterday


I'm sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. I was very busy putting the finishing touches on my new Mother Teresa book which is due to the publisher today! It has been a busy time lately for sure. In a few weeks my book, Prayerfully Expecting: A Nine Month Novena for Mothers-To-Be will be out which bears a foreword by dear Mother Teresa, whom I knew. It was also blessed by Pope John Paul II!

I will leave you with some words from Mother Teresa. "If faith is scarce, it is because there is too much selfishness in the world, too much egoism. Faith, in order to be authentic, has to be generous and giving. Love and faith go hand in hand."

May God bless your day as we all go out to serve Jesus in each other.

Have a blessed one!

Donna-Marie

No comments: