Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update on Clare

Clare is my elderly neighbor woman (86) whom I asked for prayers for the other day. She took a very bad fall and was rushed to the ER a couple of nights ago. The following morning I was about to set out to the hospital to see her, but found out that she had been airlifted to a trauma center a another hospital a couple of hours after she went into the ER. The poor dear has two broken arms (she tried to break her fall with her arms), a broken nose, broken cheek bone, a very injured eye and more. Please continue to pray for Clare who really needs prayers at this time. I very much appreciate your concern and prayers. God bless you!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Clare continues to be in my daily prayers Donna.
God bless

Karen Edmisten said...

Prayers will continue for Clare!