Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been working on a couple of projects that have been keeping me extremely busy, so please excuse the lack of posts of late. I'll be sharing some news on that soon. Additionally, I am experiencing a lot of technical issues. One such issue is with my website which has been down and which requires many conversations with tech support and waiting on hold for a half hour or more before they answer the phone, etc. A good trial of patience!

The company contacted me late yesterday to tell me that my website was fixed! Unfortunately, they were wrong. It is still not working. Trying to keep a sense of humor about it, I will tell you: You know you have been on the phone with tech support way too long and way too often when you wake up in the morning and the background music from tech support that plays when you are on hold is playing in your head! That's just what happened to me this morning!

Stay tuned! Hopefully it will be resolved soon, maybe even today!

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments: