Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Farmers, be careful!

I found this sad article today about a family that died from methane gas from cow manure on their farm. I post it here to warn farming families of the danger. I don't want to spoil your Fourth of July, but feel it's important to know.

"BRIDGEWATER, Va. (July 4) - Exposure to methane gas led to the deaths of four family members and a farmhand, but whether they suffocated from the fumes or drowned in 18 inches of liquefied cow manure may never be known, authorities said..."

The article is here

No comments: