Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My daughter, Jessica

The other day I asked for prayers for my daughter, Jessica who has been in Bangladesh for a few weeks doing a research project for college. A few days ago she sent me an email telling me that a monsoon was coming and I hadn't heard from her after that. That's when I put out the plea for prayers because I heard that a monsoon hit Bangladesh and at least 130 people were killed. I wasn't able to reach my daughter. I could only wait, pray, trust and ask for prayers. It seems like an eternity when a mother is waiting for news about her child and when she is helpless; not able to get the news herself. I thank you all for your wonderful generous prayers. I just heard from Jessica! She is fine. Thank you dear Lord, Jesus!

Please let us continue to pray for the victims and their families in Bangladesh. Most of the people who died were killed in their sleep from a mudslide.

Thank you from my heart for your prayers!
God bless you!

No comments: