Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Launching my "Mom's Corner" on "Catholic Connection" radio show


Hello Moms!

Mark your calenders. Next Tuesday, June 12th will be the launch of my radio segment for MOMS with Teresa Tomeo on the "Catholic Connection" show on Ave Maria Radio! I will be on at 9:10 Am until 9:30 AM EASTERN time. Our topic will be "Passing on the faith to our children." We will discuss tips for prayer and how to deal with stresses of bringing our young ones to Church and more. You are invited to call into the show. Listen in LIVE here and feel welcome to give us your advice about how you pass the faith on to your kids.

Please leave me a comment about a suggested topic for a future show. I will look forward to hearing from you! :)

God bless!

5 comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

This is wonderful, Donna. Congratulations.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you, Suzanne! Please feel free to call into the show. I would love to have your expert advice about bringing your boys to Church!

God bless!
Donna

SandyCarlson said...

That's terrific, Donna. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your faith.

Leticia said...

Great news about the Mom's corner show, Donna. I have just read Teresa's book, "Noise" and would appreciate her advice on what movies are appropriate for our children at what ages. I am at a loss sometimes if I can't see them myself first.

Leticia said...

I would appreciate Teresa's input on appropriate movies to allow our teens to see, sometimes it's hard to make a decision. Also, if she knows of inspiring DVDs, I'd appreciate it.