Thursday, September 3, 2009

President Obama's video to be shown at to our kids

I just received an email from an alarmed friend who said,

"Someone I don't even know forwarded this to me. I don't usually read the comments underneath the videos, but I did this time. Boy, there is a lot of outrage. The schools are going to show this to children across the country on Tues. Imagine if George Bush or ANY president attempted to do something like this.

The president is supposed to serve the people but Obama wants everyone to make a pledge to serve him.

It doesn't start off so bad, but get to the last minute. You will understand why I'm alarmed. Read some of the comments."


So, see for yourself... Click here to view the video that will be shown in our schools.


I know parents who are opting to have their kids sit this one out. Please watch and pass this on.

No comments: