Thursday, May 15, 2008

Interview on Vatican Radio

I now have the proper link to my (audio) interview with EWTN's Rome Bureau Chief, Joan Lewis. Joan interviewed me while we were in Rome attending the international congress held during the twentieth anniversary year of the Apostolic Letter Mulieris Digntatem penned by our beloved Pope John Paul II. Two hundred and sixty women from around the world convened at the congress to study and reflect upon the document. I was honored to be one of them.

We also heard from women from five continents about the issues that women face in their areas. You can hear Joan Lewis's interview with me by clicking here and then scrolling down the list until you see my name. Then, simply click on the segment to listen. When Joan and I did our interview, it was after 3 sleepless nights for me due to traveling to Rome and then the problems I experienced with sleeping due to injuries from a car accident prior to my trip to Rome. Hopefully, I will sound at least a bit coherent!

No comments: