Friday, February 15, 2008

My interview with Joan Lewis on Vatican Radio

Hello Everyone,

I just heard from Joan Lewis, EWTN's Rome Bureau Chief who tells me that my interview with her will air tomorrow and Sunday. Here are the details:

Interview will air this weekend on EWTN. You can hear on your computer by going to www.ewtn.com, then click on RADIO, then click on LISTEN LIVE. Do this at either 9:30 a.m. Saturday (East coast time) or 4:30 p.m. Sunday (ET). Should you miss those, you can hear it in the archives the next week - starting Monday or Tuesday. Here is a link to Vatican Insider archives: http://www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/seriessearchprog.asp?seriesID=7096&T1=

I had the pleasure and privilege of meeting Joan this past week while in Rome and while participating in the International Congress for Women which celebrated the twentieth year since Mulieris Dignitatem was penned by our late and dear Holy Father Pope John Paul II.

When Joan interviewed me I was pretty sleep deprived! I had had three sleepless nights prior to that interview - the first being the night flight over (I can't sleep well on planes and the injuries from the car accident prevented sleep) and the next two nights - same problem with pain and also a lot of traffic that passed my hotel/apartment window throughout the night. So, we will see how coherent I sound on this interview. But, I have to say that it was a sincere pleasure to meet and spend time with Joan while in Rome. She is one in a million with her graciousness and hospitality!

No comments: