Sunday, February 17, 2008

Discussing the Vatican trip with Teresa Tomeo PLUS...

Hi, Everyone,

Tomorrow morning (Monday) at about 9:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Teresa Tomeo, host of "Catholic Connection" and I will be discussing our very recent Vatican trip to the International Women's Congress in celebration of twenty years after Pope John Paul II penned Mulieris Dignitatem. I hope you can tune in at Ave Maria Radio. Just go here and then click the "listen live" button and be ready about 9:00 AM. This will be an informative segment sprinkled with some humor! :) Feel free to call in to the show if you have an opportunity. The phone number will be announced on the show.

I hope you'll join Teresa Tomeo and me tomorrow morning to learn more about this celebration. Feel free to tune into "Catholic Connection" at Ave Maria Radio and perhaps call in to the show or comment here to this post with any questions or comments.


Also, this afternoon at 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time my interview with Joan Lewis, the EWTN Vatican Bureau Chief will air again if you missed it yesterday. Just go here and then click the "listen live" which is on the top at the right.

It will also be archived some time during the week and I will link it to my blogs.

Have a BLESSED Day!

No comments: