Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Home sweet home!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back from Rome. We arrived late last night. After a nine hour flight, the two hour trip from the NY airport to get home turned into a five hour trip since we were right in the middle of a snow and ice storm! Needless to say, I am both exhausted and overwhelmed with God's grace. I am very thankful that God is so good and kept us safe!

I will be back to you soon with some news and photos. I have to give an out of town talk tomorrow and must focus on that.

Thank you for all of your generous prayers! I am very thankful. I prayed for all of you and all of your intentions while I was there in the Eternal City! I have so much to share with all of you!

God be with all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Welcome home. I can't wait to hear about your travels.
Peace,
Mary