Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blessed Teresa's feast day!


"Stay where you are. Find your own Calcutta. Find the sick, the suffering and the lonely right there where you are -- in your own homes and in your own families, in your workplaces and in your schools. ... You can find Calcutta all over the world, if you have the eyes to see. Everywhere, wherever you go, you find people who are unwanted, unloved, uncared for, just rejected by society -- completely forgotten, completely left alone."

Dear Blessed Mother Teresa pray for us! Help us to recognize the "poor" around us who may not be starving for lack of food, but may be starving for lack of love. Dear Lord, please open my eyes to your poorest of the poor who surround me in my everyday life so that I may help to ease their sufferings with Your love. Amen.

I will be back to post more later. I have three radio interviews today.

God bless!
Donna-Marie

No comments: