Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's that time again...


Well, it certainly is that time of year. Kids are going back to school and college. There's a chill in the air that prods me to put on a sweater in the morning when I bustle around the kitchen at 6:00 AM getting breakfast ready in a rush and later I pull it around me tighter when I leave at 6:25 AM to bring my daughter to the bus stop. Later on in the day the temperature may get up to 80 degrees!

It's sad to see the flowers dying, a few plants at a time. However, it's life...and death. The plants need to die to come back again next spring. The yard needs to be cleaned up and "put away" soon. Winter will be coming before we know it. I hate to say.

There's a lot going on with the elections coming up and with kids embarking out to school once again. The weather is making herself noticed as hurricanes threaten the home lives of many. Prayers are in order for many reasons.

Dear Lord, please protect and guide us all! Blessed Mother Mary keep us all safe under your mantle. Amen.

No comments: