Friday, March 7, 2008

Gus Lloyd and his show, "Seize the Day!"

This morning I had the pleasure of being a guest on Gus Lloyd's show, "Seize the Day" on Sirius Radio. Gus seems like a "wild and crazy" kind of guy, in a good sense - totally. He's full of life and humor and very serious about his faith. Gus was very gracious to me and I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with him. There was only one problem with it and that is that it went by far too fast. I wish I could sit down with him and over a cup of tea or cappuccino (my Rome beverage), just talk about our faith! That would be awesome. For now, I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to have our little chat. As soon as I receive the CD from Gus's very kind and accommodating producer, I will convert it and post it here at my blog (and my other blogs) for your listening pleasure. :)

You can hear Gus hosting "Seize the Day," weekday mornings from 6-10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time on "The Catholic Channel" on Sirius 159. from his website you can click on "Radio Guests" to see recent guests and links to their websites. You can visit The Catholic Channel web site at www.thecatholicchannel.org

You should go and check out Gus's website. There's a lot of interesting things going on there. He even does a daily sixty second reflection on the day's Gospel message that you can then ponder yourself.

From his website: "Spend one minute with Gus each day with his :60 Reflections. Each day Gus shares a brief synopsis of the Holy Scriptures in that day's liturgy, as well as a brief, thought-provoking reflection. Start your day with God's word on your mind, on your heart and on your lips. Just click on ":60 Reflections" and join others in prayer!"

No comments: