Saturday, November 8, 2008

Free Books and Inspiring Fun Monday Morning!


I think you'd better get a steaming cup of coffee or tea ready and give yourself a treat to listen in to some good Catholic stuff to get your Monday morning going!

Tune in on Monday morning TWICE! I will be interviewed by the inspiring Dina Marie at 8:00 Central time and for me it's 11:00 Eastern time.

I will also be doing my "Mom's Corner" radio segment with Teresa Tomeo on her show on "Catholic Connection" Ave Maria Radio at 9:15 AM Eastern time. It should be informational, inspiring, and lots of fun! It always is! Teresa and I are really like Lucy and Ethel and recount the story every once in a while about our trip to the Vatican congress earlier this year and all of the bloopers and blunders we experienced together - all good stuff! It was at that point that we nicknamed ourselves Lucy and Ethel. She's Lucy and I am Ethel.

As a matter of fact, one time Teresa surprised me when I was about to come on her show with the theme song to the "I Love Lucy" show. She's a riot! You can hear the segment by checking the archives I have posted on my blogs and website.

I hope that you will tune in to both shows! Did I mention that we are giving away books?? I will be giving away a lot of my saints' books, Catholic Saints Prayer Book on Dina Marie's show since November is a great month for the saints. We may be giving out some of my other titles as well. You'll have to tune in to find out. I hope you may be one of the fortunate callers who wins! :)

Who knows, I may give out some more books on Teresa's show, our "Mom's Corner" too! Tune in to find out!

So here are the details for the shows:

November 10, 2008, 8:00 AM (Pacific Time)
Catholic Radio
click here at “KBVM Live” (88.3 FM)
with Dina Marie Hale
http://www.kbvm.fm/
Portland, Oregon


Also November 10, 2008 9:15 AM Eastern time
"Mom's Corner" on "Catholic Connection"
with Teresa Tomeo
click here at avemariaradio.net


You can tune in LIVE to each of these shows by clicking on the links and then hit the "listen live" button on the websites.

Talk to you soon!

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments: