Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My interview on Christopher Closeup on Mother's Day!

My “Christopher Closeup” interview is scheduled to run on Mother’s Day, May 9th at 7:00 am and 7:30 pm Eastern on Sirius-XM’s The Catholic Channel (Sirius Channel 159 / XM Channel 117). It will also run on the Relevant Radio network at 2:30 pm Eastern/1:30 pm Central. A podcast of the interview will be available on The Christophers web site the following day. I just heard that they will try to make the podcast available on Mother's Day for those who don't have Sirius Radio.

In this interview you'll hear about my book Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship, my personal relationship with Mother Teresa and more. I hope you can tune in.

God bless!
Donna-Marie

2 comments:

Ebeth said...

Hi Donna! Long time no talk!! Anyway, I awarded you something at the Pillars. Go check...when you have time!!

Hugs
Ebeth

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Hi Ebeth! Thank you very much for the award! I hope all is well with you. Happy feast day today and happy spring!

hugs,
Donna