Sunday, April 20, 2008

Check out "Joan's Rome" blog

Check out "Joan's Rome" blog. Joan is the EWTN News Bureau Chief and has been covering our Holy Father's trip to the United States. Check her blog at the EWTN website: Joan's Rome. I have been enjoying getting to see Joan report on our Holy Father Benedict's Apostolic visit to the United States during EWTN's television LIVE coverage.

I have to tell you that I am a bit partial to Joan. She had my daughters and me over for dinner at her home right near the Vatican recently while I was in Rome participating at the international congress on the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of Mulieris Dignitatem which was penned by our dear Pope John Paul the Great. Joan also interviewed me from the international congress on her Vatican radio show, "Vatican Insider." We spent some time together during the week there and I'd like to say that Joan is truly one in a million.

No comments: